Race Coarseby Missy Meyer
Race Coarse started its life handwritten with ink on paper, then vectorized with an eye to keeping the jagged edges and streaky bits.
Looking for something a little rough and coarse? Check out Race Coarse!
This font was hand-written with ink on paper, then got vectorized with an eye to keeping the jagged edges and ink streaks. It’s great for when you want a font that’s a little rougher, but still upright and easy to read.
Race Coarse includes:
– OTF and TTF font files
– Uppercase A-Z, lowercase a-z, numbers 0-9
– Standard punctuation marks, including weirdos like the copyright symbol
– 200 accented characters for foreign language support
– Over 300 characters total
– Fully Unicode/PUA encoded for easy Character Map & Glyphs panel access